Mining and Paper
Specialty Acrylic Polymers:
Protective Technology proudly represents several acrylic polymer producers in Europe. Acrylic polymers in cationic, anionic and non-ionic form are available in a range of polymers suitable for processes in the mining industry.
Our Principals manufacture acrylic polymers in cationic, anionic and non-ionic form in order to offer a range of polymers suitable for processes in the mining industry.
- Coagulants, for binding dissolved materials held in solution. This applies to mining applications, water treatment and dewatering processes.
- Dispersants for holding suspensions in stable form (for transportation or preparations)
- Dust suppressants. To maintain integrity of stock piles, transport of solid materials and enhance handling safety and efficiency.
- Flocculants for separation of solids from liquid to enable efficient production of mined materials. High efficiencies make for improved transportation costs and speedy production cycles.
Protective Technology supplies acrylic polymers in cationic, anionic and non-ionic form providing a range of polymers suitable for processes in the paper industry.
- Trash Control Agents, for neutralising anionic trash in the paper making process. This improves paper appearance, smoothness and also increases runnability and paper characteristics.
- Retention. Improved retention, drainage and production with Protective's retention system.
- Coagulation & Flocculation. Pollution control in paper manufacturing plants is critical. Protective Technology provides materials designed to maximise efficiency in the plant’s effluent system. Rapid coagulation and separation are achieved through careful product selection.